Private Inspections Are Back!
Private Inspections of residential properties for sale and lease in Metro Melbourne can now proceed (from 11.59pm 27 September 2020).
Private Inspection Details:
- Only one attendee is permitted at each Private Inspection (attendees may be accompanied by 1 other person from an existing household, an intimate partner or children under 18 years old)
- Attendees must wear a face covering (face mask) for the entire duration of the inspection
- Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
- Buyers and Tenants can travel outside their 5km radius to attend a Private Inspection (with the exception of properties located in regional Victoria)
- Buyers and Tenants can leave their home for a maximum of two hours to attend a pre-arranged private inspection of a property
- Standard social distancing and hygiene requirements remain
- All inspection attendees will be recorded for contact tracing purposes
- Written confirmation of the appointment will be sent from the agent to the attendee prior to the inspection
We urge you to reach out to us if you would like to know more about any of our current listings or to arrange a private inspection of one of our properties.
Stay safe and well and we remain available to help in any way we can